What is Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls?
Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF), Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India provides Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls for girl students belonging to minority communities. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance along with other benefits to the deserving girl students who are unable to bear their education fee due to financial issues.
- Applicant must be girl student belonging to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi communities.
- The annual family income of the student should be less than INR 2 lakh.
- Applicant must be studying in class 9 to 12.
- Applicant must have secured an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in the previous class.
Awards and Benefits:
The selected students for the scholarship will get the financial support for admission and tuition fee as given below:
- For Class 9 and 10: The maximum ceiling is INR 10,000 which will be released in two installments of INR 5,000 each.
- For Class 11 and 12: The maximum ceiling is INR 12,000 which will be released in two installments of INR 6,000 each.
How to apply?
Step 1: Visit the Official page of Scholarship and go through the instructions and click on ‘Continue’.
Step 2: You will be directed to the registration page. Fill in the application form with the required details
Step 3: Fill the application form.
Step 4: Pint the application form and send it along with necessary documents to the below address:
Secretary & CEO
Maulana Azad Education Foundation.
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road
Opposite New Delhi Railway Station (Paharganj side)
- Printed Duly filled application form.
- Photograph of student attested by the Principal of present school/college
- Institution verification form attested by the Principal of present school/college
- Self-attested certificate of mark sheet of previous class as filled in the form
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card of the student.
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Income Certificate of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration
- Photocopy of the 1st page of bank/postal account passbook in the name of applicant (either single or joint account with her parents)
Terms and Conditions:
- Submission of more than one application form will result in the rejection of the form.
- Scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the Beneficiary bank account through DBT mode.
- The scholarship will not be granted for studying abroad.