What is a Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship?
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship is offered by Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) with an objective to create a better future every day. Fair and Lovely Foundation of HUL initiated this Scholarship with an objective to support the college-going girl candidates. Girl students studying in coaching classes are also eligible to apply.
The eligible criteria for the Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship are mentioned below:
- Girl of age group 15 to 30 years who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses in a government-recognized institution in India.
- Girls who have passed class 12 (Science, Commerce, Arts, Others) and secured a minimum of 60% marks in class 10 and 12 board examinations.
- The family income from all the sources should not be more than INR Six Lakh per annum.
- The girl must be studying in any of the following courses to apply for this scholarship:
- Graduation: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE/B.Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com. LLB
- Post Graduation: MA, M.Sc, M.Com, ME/M.Tech, LLM, MCA, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Arch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, Others
- Coaching Classes: Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication.
Awards and Benefits:
The selected female students for Scholarship will get a One-time scholarship of INR 25000 to 50000 per student.
How to Apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the Official Site and register using the link given.
Step 2: Fill the form, providing personal details, academic details, reference details etc.
Step 3: The applicants have to write two subjective type questions in about 600 words describing themselves and why they have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how this scholarship will help them.
Step 4: After answering, submit the application form.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Id proof (PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card, class 10th marks sheet with Photo).
- Age proof.
- Proof of Family Income (Valid documents are Government approved certificate, IT Return, BPL card).
- Class 10 marks sheet.
- Class 12th marks sheet.
- Latest Graduation marks sheet
- Latest college fee receipt
- Admission letter
Note: If the girl student is studying in post graduation courses, the marks of graduation will also be considered
- Shortlist: The candidates will be selected based on the answers provided for questions during filling the application form. The selected applications will get a percentile ranking based on merit, family income, streams and special criteria such as Physically handicapped, single parent, orphan etc.
- Interview: Based on the shortlisting, candidates will be selected for the final telephonic interview round, where:
- An experienced panel of interviewers will take a small 10-15 minutes interview call with all shortlisted candidates
- Interview language: Hindi/English & South Indian
- Interview questions to be decided with HUL team consultation
- Providing the list of top candidates based on the interview round
- Final scholar selection decision will be with HUL scholarship team