What is Tata Trusts Women Scholarship for Neuroscience?
Tata Trusts offer Tata Trusts Women Scholarship for Neuroscience for female graduates to provide financial assistance in tuition fee and other related fees for pursuing M.Sc. in Neuroscience. This scholarship programme is open only for the current academic year, 2018-2019 and is applicable for studies in India.
- Applicant must be a female student.
- Applicant must be a graduate with a minimum score of 60% marks.
- Applicant must be willing to pursue M.Sc. in Neuroscience.
Note: Candidates enrolled in 1st and 2nd year are eligible to apply.
Awards and Benefits:
The selected scholars selected for this scholarship will receive a fee waiver for tuition fee and other related fees paid to the institute/university.
How to apply?
Step 4: Submit the application form.
- Attested mark sheets.
- Research documents.
- Fee receipt.
- Letter from college as per specimen.
- Bank details (canceled cheque/passbook).
Based on merit, the applicants will be shortlisted for an interview. The interview will be either conducted in person at Mumbai office or through Skype (candidates should create a Skype id if they do not own one).
Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarship is open to only women candidates, for the current academic year (2018-2019) and is applicable for studies only in India.
- Applicants should upload the scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Documents except the ones requested as well as unclear/manipulated documents will not be accepted.
- No intermediates/agents are involved in this scholarship. So individuals claiming themselves to be associated with Tata Trusts and demanding a share from the grant should not be trusted and must be brought to the notice of Tata Trusts Office immediately.
- The final decision on the award of scholarships rests with the Trustees.
- Applicants are advised to fill the form carefully as they will not have access to the form after submission.